Harbour Bridge Taxi Maxi
Travel in style with Sky Maxi Cabs – Your reliable taxi service partner.
Taxi Maxi To Sydney harbour bridge
Take a scenic tour of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the city’s most well known landmarks. This famous, beautiful, and grand bridge is a sight to behold and should not be missed. Whether you live in Sydney or are visiting from another country, a trip to the Sydney Harbour Bridge should be on your list of things to do.
A Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb is the most thrilling thing you can do. This one of a kind adventure is a once in a lifetime chance to see the city in a whole new way. The climb is not for people who are afraid of heights, but it will be an experience you will never forget. The climb is a must do for people who want an adrenaline rush and want to see beautiful views of Sydney Harbour using Sydney Harbour taxi
Sky Maxi Cabs has fleet of vehicles like Sedan, Maxi Cab, Taxi Maxi, Wheelchair Accessible Taxi, Party Bus and Mini Bus. Harbour Bridge Taxi or Maxi bookings you can book online or call us on (02) 9172 5504.
Sky Maxi can drive you home, to the City Sydney Airports, Hotels, Motels, Hospitals, CBD, or anywhere else in Sydney you would like to go. we also give 10% discount use code SKYMAXI. Big taxi affordable fares.
Sydney Harbour Bridge Taxi FAQ's
It depends on you pickup location and traffic condition for example from Sydney airport to harbour bridge taxi will cost you in between $70-$130
Here are three interesting things about the Sydney Harbour Bridge:
- Construction: The Sydney Harbour Bridge was built from 1923 to 1932, which means it took eight years to finish.
- Height: The bridge is 134 metres high and has beautiful views of the harbour and city.
- Design: The Sydney Harbour Bridge is a steel arch bridge that is a marvel of engineering and a design masterpiece. It is one of the world's biggest steel arch bridges and a symbol of Sydney and Australia.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is about 1.4 kilometres long (0.86 miles). This includes going up and down the steel arch of the bridge, which is part of a guided tour with amazing views of the harbour and the city. The walk is a one of a kind, unforgettable experience that gives people a different view of Sydney. The total distance climbed is about 1.4 kilometres, so it is a moderate walk that requires some physical effort.
Having a safe maxi ride, clean, and reliable point to point transportation is helpful whether you are arriving at Sydney Airport, Central Station, or driving in from the countryside for a weekend getaway. In the event that you decide to use Sky Maxi Cabs
Taking sky maxi cabs to your destination and back is the sensible choice, whether you're going for a special event, a night out, or just to check it out for yourself. There will be no need to hang around for any form of public transportation or ridesharing, and you can leave and arrive at your convenience without worrying about your safety. As a matter of fact, safety is a major concern when using sky maxi cabs.
The Sydney Harbour has several highlights, including:
- Sydney Opera House: A famous performing arts venue and landmark of Sydney, recognized for its unique sail-like design.
- Royal Botanic Garden: A beautiful garden located on the harbor's edge, featuring native and exotic plants, trees and a scenic walking path.
- Taronga Zoo: A popular zoo located on the harbor's north shore, featuring Australian native animals and exotic wildlife.
- Fort Denison: A historic fort located on a small island in the harbor, providing a glimpse of Australia's military history.